Saturday, October 16, 2010

GOT IT!! & GIFTING!!

 
http://www.stitchersplace.com/pages/Threads2.htm
 I don't believe it ! ( as Victor Meldrum used to say).  I managed to get two copies of the Just Cross Stitch Magazine Christmas Ornaments Edition 2010. I also got two back copies for 2008, 2009. Wilma at the Stitchers Place had them all ready for me when I arrived this morning. I called and left a message yesterday and she called me back within the hour and I told her what I was looking for.  She is open only on Saturdays but you can order on-line or email her and she will mail your order to you or you can pick it up if you are somewhat local.  If you are coming from out of town there are several good places for breakfast (let me know if you need info) and then the Farmers Market in St. Jacobs is half an hour up the road which is worth a visit. It is a nice little store, in the quaint town of Preston, with lots to choose from and you can see the interior on her web site.  She will also open the store in  the evening by appointment if that was necessary.  I will be paying her another visit to pick up the threads etc., once I get a chance to browse through the 75 designs for this year,75 for 2009 and then there is the 2008 issue also. Sooo, onto the gifting.

I am so excited to be gifting this cross stitch magazine which is the first giving of many, I do hope.  To qualify for the draw all you have to do is leave a comment.  I will read and respond to comments on the blog so don't think I am not listening (reading) then we can get details through email for the lucky winner. I know how badly I wanted this mag and was going to any lengths to get one, so now that I have snagged two I am happy to share with you.  I will draw for the gift next Saturday, October 23rd, from all comments this week and then I will  post the winner.  I wish you the best of luck and thanks for participating.

Ohhh, if you mention this giveaway on your blog I will add a "secret" gift to the prize, if you win.

What a beautiful life it is!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! My DH is from Hamilton, ON and misses Canada very much.
Lovely to find your blog, i will add it to my google reader.
Would love to enter your giveaway...i never order this magazine over here because its so expensive compared to the North American price!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I hope lots of people visit your blog, Margaret, and enter your draw. I love to read your musings and I will mention the draw on my blog when I post this afternoon - but I have my JCS on order so please don't include me this time. It will be nicer for someone who can't get one so easily to have a chance. ( I hope nothing goes wrong with my order now - tempting fate!) Irene xxx