Saturday, April 6, 2013

CHALKBOARD AND A WIN!

I WON TWO TICKETS TO TORONTO'S COTTAGE LIFE SHOW THIS WEEKEND...NOW IF I CAN WIN A COTTAGE WHEN I AM THERE ...WHOOT, WHOOT!

Tickets were courtesy of Colin & Justin ( Scottish Designers Extraordinaire) and I just happened to randomly win one of 20 pairs...how great is that! So, it is off to the Cottage Life Show we go. I am quite excited to see what all that entails and hoping it is as relaxing, well somewhat, as going to the cottage.

FROM CORKBOARD TO BLACKBOARD

Here is a little taste of what is to come this week.  I started a little project and it needs three days ( yes 3 days) to cure...
Corkboard to Blackboard
I will provide step by step instructions and pictures so check back.  I have picked up some trim for framing which I will cut and paint this weekend and then "stick" it on to frame the blackboard. I am also going to look for an artistic piece/feature to make the board more designer looking...not blank...maybe a stencil, child's drawing etc.

It's a beatiful life when you are on your way to the The Cottage Life Show!!

1 comment:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

How lucky you were those tickets. I know you have met these two before and really enjoyed them. Irene xxx