Tuesday, March 19, 2013

GOOD TO BE BACK...




I have been very fortunate to attend quite a few seminars in the design world recently all very well done and informative and a few weeks ago attended the Privada Party put on by Fusion Homes in Guelph. Although it was not a formal seminar it was an Open House of the Model Home and two residents also opened their homes. The set up at each house with refreshments and food (two with chefs) was amazing to say the least. However the draw you might say was their, Fusion Homes, Interior Designer Glenn Dixon from TV’s Take this House and Sell it. Glenn was most gracious giving advice on colour, space planning etc., and with his expertise, down to earth attitude and a wicked sense of humour a good time was had by all. Thanks Fusion Homes for your hospitality...the homes were well laid out and beautifully decorated...if you can take a look for yourself it will be well worth it. This site ( Privada) is definitely adult lifestyle with a gated style community of condos in town house fashion. I followed this up with a visit to their location in Kitchener called River Ridge and if you want a family home in a great neighbourhood this is the place. The colours in the Model Home are very trendy and may give you some ideas of how colourful you may want to go…or not. However visiting this model home now will give you a definite lift...so colourful in this drab end to winter. Go visit Ann Williams in the sales office, she can tell you all you would want to know about these upscale homes. I have another site to visit probably next week and I will be quite excited to see what they have done there and how it differs from the other two sites. I will include on the blog. I am having trouble uploading pictures to the blog so that is what I will be working on immediately as I have lots to show you.




Is it Spring yet - maybe tomorrow?

My goal is to blog weekly and let you know what is new in the decorating world of Plum Interiors and what I have been up to in the real world, so to speak.
It is a beautiful life when you get back to what you love!


1 comment:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Whoa, you came back!! I had almost given up on you. That's me speaking, you know, the one who only posts once in a blue moon. Settling down to catch up on your posts. Irene xxx